Canadian Taxes

Our Services For Canadian Workers:

Taxes prepared for individuals, families, self-employed, commissioned employees, rentals and professionals.  Please note that we accept  debit, credit cards and cash for payment.

Common Forms:

Here is a list of the most used forms for a Canadian income tax return as well as items you will need to gather for your return.  You may visit the following link for more forms & information –, or simply ask us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

  • Tax Slips

    • New Forms Search Tool 
    • T3 (Mutual funds, REITS, ETFs)
    • T4 (Employment income)
    • T4A (Other pensions & annuities)
    • T4E (EI Benefits)
    • T4A-OAS (Old Age Security benefits)
    • T4AP (CPP benefits)
    • T4 RSP (RRSP income)
    • T4 RIF (RRIF income)
    • T5 (Investment income (interest, dividends, certain capital gains)
    • T5007 (Worker’s compensation benefits and/or social assistance payment)
    • T5013 (Partnership income)
    • T2200 (Conditions of employment/allowable employment expenses)
    • T2202 (Tuition)
    • RC62 (UCCB benefits)
    • T101 (Exploration and development expenses)


  • RRSP contribution slips
  • Medical expenses
  • Transit pass receipts
  • Charitable donation receipts
  • Political donation receipts
  • Interest paid on your student loans
  • Other interest expenses
  • Carrying charges (including safety deposit box)
  • Child care expenses
  • Children’s fitness and arts receipts
  • Adoption expenses
  • Child support/alimony payments or receipts
  • Moving expenses (including realtor’s commissions)
  • Work-space-in-home expenses
  • Tool expenses (tradespersons)
  • Exams for professional certification
  • Receipts for your rent/property tax (certain provinces only)
  • Attendant expenses for a disabled person

Other Documents/Information

  • Amounts you have paid in tax instalments
  • Last year’s notice of assessment or reassessment (for carry-forwards)
  • Other CRA correspondence
  • Other carry-forwards (for example, use-of-home expenses)
  • Capital gains and losses information for stocks, bonds, real-estate, etc.
  • Disability tax credit certificate
  • Rental income & expenses
  • Small business income & expenses
  • Commissioned employee expenses
  • Vehicle logbook (self-employed people & commissioned employees)
  • Volunteer firefighter’s certificate
  • Graduate retention certificate (SK only)
  • Northern residents information
  • Legal expenses to collect alimony, pension or retiring allowances
  • Business investment loss (if you invested in a company that went bankrupt)

What can we help you with?

Feel free to ask us!

    I consent to receiving emails from All Points Accounting & Bookkeeping. I understand that I can request to be unsubscribed at any time.

    We’re here to help YOU!


    logo left

    Office: 519-915-3299



    Book An Appointment