U.S. Taxes

Our Services For U.S. Workers:

Taxes prepared for anyone requiring a Federal, State or City return.  W-7 forms for tax identification numbers for dependents also prepared.   Please note that we accept  debit, credit cards and cash for payment.

Common Forms:

Here is a list of the most used forms for a U.S. return.  You may visit the following link for more forms & information – www.irs.gov, or simply ask us and we will be more then happy to assist you.

  • Form W-2 if you have a job
  • Form SSA-1099 if you received Social Security benefits
  • Various 1099s to report income such as cancellation of debt (1099-C), dividends (1099-D), interest (1099-INT), and non-employee compensation paid to independent contractors (1099-MISC). Note: Form 1099-B, which reports gains and losses on securities transactions, is not due to you until February 16, 2016.
  • New Form 1095-A to report information from the government Marketplace from which you purchased health coverage
  • Various 1098s reporting mortgage interest (1098), student loan interest (1098-E) and tuition payments (1098-T)
  • Form W-2Gs for certain gambling winnings
  • Schedule K-1s from entities in which you have an ownership interest (e.g., S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts or estates). Note: You may not have received them yet; they could come as late as September 15, 2016, so check with the entity.

What can we help you with?

Feel free to ask us!

    I consent to receiving emails from All Points Accounting & Bookkeeping. I understand that I can request to be unsubscribed at any time.

    We’re here to help YOU!


    logo left

    Office: 519-915-3299

    Email: wtf@allpointsnumbercrunching.com


    Book An Appointment