Our Services For U.S. Workers:
Taxes prepared for anyone requiring a Federal, State or City return. W-7 forms for tax identification numbers for dependents also prepared. Please note that we accept debit, credit cards and cash for payment.
Here is a list of the most used forms for a U.S. return. You may visit the following link for more forms & information – www.irs.gov, or simply ask us and we will be more then happy to assist you.
- Form W-2 if you have a job
- Form SSA-1099 if you received Social Security benefits
- Various 1099s to report income such as cancellation of debt (1099-C), dividends (1099-D), interest (1099-INT), and non-employee compensation paid to independent contractors (1099-MISC). Note: Form 1099-B, which reports gains and losses on securities transactions, is not due to you until February 16, 2016.
- New Form 1095-A to report information from the government Marketplace from which you purchased health coverage
- Various 1098s reporting mortgage interest (1098), student loan interest (1098-E) and tuition payments (1098-T)
- Form W-2Gs for certain gambling winnings
- Schedule K-1s from entities in which you have an ownership interest (e.g., S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts or estates). Note: You may not have received them yet; they could come as late as September 15, 2016, so check with the entity.
What can we help you with?
Feel free to ask us!
We’re here to help YOU!
FIND OUT HOW
4065 Tecumseh Road East, Windsor, ON, N8W 1J7