Our Services For U.S. Workers:
Taxes prepared for anyone requiring a Federal, State or City return. W-7 forms for tax identification numbers for dependents also prepared. Please note that we accept debit, credit cards and cash for payment.
Here is a list of the most used forms for a U.S. return. You may visit the following link for more forms & information – www.irs.gov, or simply ask us and we will be more then happy to assist you.
- Form W-2 if you have a job
- Form SSA-1099 if you received Social Security benefits
- Various 1099s to report income such as cancellation of debt (1099-C), dividends (1099-D), interest (1099-INT), and non-employee compensation paid to independent contractors (1099-MISC). Note: Form 1099-B, which reports gains and losses on securities transactions, is not due to you until February 16, 2016.
- New Form 1095-A to report information from the government Marketplace from which you purchased health coverage
- Various 1098s reporting mortgage interest (1098), student loan interest (1098-E) and tuition payments (1098-T)
- Form W-2Gs for certain gambling winnings
- Schedule K-1s from entities in which you have an ownership interest (e.g., S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts or estates). Note: You may not have received them yet; they could come as late as September 15, 2016, so check with the entity.